G-Ceram ZF Zirconia-Ceramic powder is a natural feldspathic porcelain powder, which is used to make zirconium oxide (ZrO2) and both lithium disilicate (LS2) sub-structured porcelain crowns and bridges, porcelain veneer.
Thanks to its modelling ease of use, G-Ceram ZF Zirconia-Ceramic powder is a reliable ceramic powder for veneering, especially recommended for laboratories whose priority is rapidity and accuracy. Easy to use for the ceramist with a little experience but becomes extremely fine for the experienced technicians that recognizes its physical properties and aesthetic performances.
G-Ceram ZF Zirconia-Ceramic powder offers an immediate and accurate support in shade matching after each layering process with Base Dentine, Dentine and Incisal. In addition, high colour stability is ensured, even in the presence of varied thickness.
Further properties and performance characterize G-Ceram ZF,as follows: minimum shrinkage, natural characterization for superior true-to-life aesthetic appearance in all light condition thanks to the higher degree of translucency and colour depth.
Offering a wide colour range, G-Ceram ZF Zirconia-Ceramic powder will meet all specific shade requirements.
- Zirconia-ceramic full veneers
- Zirconia-ceramic partial veneers
- If patients are known to be allergic to any of the ingredients of G-CERAM ZF, the material should not be used. Patients with severely reduced residual dentition.
- Veneering of metal frameworks.
- Any other use not listed in the indications.